October 05, 2020

Dicey Classes

Hi, I'm Morgan. I do art and nursing and RPGs. I have RPG thoughts and I've lacked a mouth to scream them for a while. So here I am, giving you all my freshly harvested ideas.

I really like GLOG (The Goblin Laws of Gaming). The system is pretty famous for its template-based classes, the system of magic dice, and manically productive blogging community. I married magic dice and classes and I dearly hope this isn't heresy to the other pretty popular GLOG posters out there. To sum it up, basically every class ability is a spell now and every class gets magic dice. In fact you have a separate inventory with a number of slots equal to your level to carry these little abilities and tricks around.

In the spirit of October and the world's most chaotic Halloween, I've made all the examples extra spooky. Click on the picture below to see the rules. I hope you all enjoy and maybe get a few ideas from this.

Play as vampiric maidens!
(Image From Nabetse Zitro)



1 comment:

  1. Great first post!
    I enjoy the emphasis on dice based mechanics. Chance influenced open ended abilities are very soothing on my lizard brain.
    Would enjoy seeing more classes!

    ReplyDelete

Asking The Right Questions (Worldbuilding By Bibliomancy)

This is an intuitive method of building a setting based off asking questions and interpolating answers with the help of literature. First, s...